Wabbyfun is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
3740 Bilzen, Belgium
+32 479 75 41 19
Personal data we process
Wabbyfun processes your personal data because you use our services and because you provide it to us yourself via webshop, e-mail or other channels. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- Payment details
- Payment details
Why do we process this personal data?
Wabbyfun processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create an account
- Processing orders
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Handling your payment
- Calling or emailing you if necessary to perform our services
- Informing you of changes to our services and products
- Sending our newsletter, if you have consented to it
- Wabbyfun also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
Basis of processing
The personal data we process are carried out according to a number of bases:
- Contract: The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or to take measures prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- Legal obligation: The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
- Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary for the protection of the interests of Wabbyfun or a third party, except where the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects outweigh those interests, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Rights of data subjects
Under the AVG, everyone has a number of rights. o exercise these, please contact us at email@example.com or +32 479 75 41 19.
- Information: You are entitled to a comprehensible and transparent explanation of how we handle your personal data and what rights you can exercise in this regard. In this privacy statement, we have therefore explained what data we collect and how we handle it.
- Inspection: You may inspect the personal data we hold about you at any time.
- Correction or deletion: If you feel that we have the wrong or outdated information about you or if you want us to delete your information, please contact us.
- Withdrawing consent or objecting: You may withdraw or object to your consent to the processing of your personal data by contacting us. If this concerns our newsletter, please unsubscribe yourself..
- Data Portability: You may request that we send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
How we store and secure personal data
Wabbyfun does not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected.
Wabbyfun takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not well protected or there are indications of abuse, please contact us
Sharing personal data with third parties
Wabbyfun shares your personal data with third parties as necessary to perform the agreement and to comply with a legal obligation.
With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Wabbyfun remains responsible for this processing. We only do this with your express permission.
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and/or service does not collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children
without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com, and we will delete this information.
Wabbyfun does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals. Wabbyfun does not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals.
Cookies or similar techniques